Every Sunday during Worship Service 10:30 PM
Redemption Kids wants to partner with parents in making authentic disciples of Jesus for the glory of God and good of our city through equipping parents for family discipleship and inviting parents to serve in Redemption Kids.
We are entering a new season in Kids ministry.
Kids and volunteers alike want to be part of something that’s fun and meaningful. We’re asking God to do big things with this ministry, his ministry, and we want to be faithful with the big-picture vision as well as the nuts and bolts of making a change this large. You can read more about these exciting changes by clicking here or learn about volunteer roles in the tabs below.
Every Child Has a Church at Redemption
We take the call to partner with parents in disciple-making seriously and want to equip and help in every way we can. Discipleship can begin at any age and we believe the earlier the better. During our worship gatherings, Redemption Kids has fun, age-appropriate Gospel-centered classes for kids from birth-5th grade.
In Redemption Kids we seek to:
- Partner with the parent(s) as they disciple children throughout the week
- Provide a safe space for kids to learn about Jesus
- Provide a healthy, loving, joyful environment for kids
- Help each child learn from an age-appropriate, gospel-centered curriculum
- Be hospitable and welcoming to both children and parents