Every Sunday during Worship Service 10:30 PM
Redemption Kids wants to partner with parents in making authentic disciples of Jesus for the glory of God and good of our city through equipping parents for family discipleship and inviting parents to serve in Redemption Kids.
Every Child Has a Church at Redemption
We take the call to partner with parents in disciple-making seriously and want to equip and help in every way we can. Discipleship can begin at any age and we believe the earlier the better. During our worship gatherings, Redemption Kids has fun, age-appropriate Gospel-centered classes for kids from birth-5th grade.
In Redemption Kids we seek to:
- Partner with the parent(s) as they disciple children throughout the week
- Provide a safe space for kids to learn about Jesus
- Provide a healthy, loving, joyful environment for kids
- Help each child learn from an age-appropriate, gospel-centered curriculum
- Be hospitable and welcoming to both children and parents
We believe no one is beyond the redemption of Jesus. We believe we are more broken than we realize and more loved by Jesus than we could ever imagine. According to Deuteronomy 6 and Ephesians 5 parents are the primary disciple makers of their children. Therefore, we want to partner with parents in making authentic disciple of Jesus for the glory of God and the good of our city through equipping parents for family discipleship and inviting parents to serve in Redemption Kids.