UPDATE: WE’VE CREATED A NEW PAGE TO KEEP YOU UP TO DATE WITH
THE MOVE THE MISSION CAMPAIGN:
CLICK TO GO TO REDEMPTIONOKC.COM/MOVE
Just two months ago, we launched Redemption Church to help the people in our city become authentic followers of Jesus. God is at work in us, and we want to continue to take strategic steps to make Redemption happen. On Sunday, we introduced our desire to move our worship gatherings to Sunday mornings at John Ross Elementary School, which is in a great location adjacent to Edmond North High School between Danforth and Covell.
This move will help us move the mission of our church forward in 5 significant ways:
- Time – Sunday mornings are the best time to reach the greatest number of people
- Outreach – a school is a great neutral ground where we can connect with people who aren’t used to going to church
- Kids – the space provides a fantastic environment for our kids to learn and grow
- Worship – we can grow a fantastic worship experience with room for more than 300 in a single service
- Visibility – the move to John Ross will raise the awareness of our church in the community
This week, we had several days of productive meetings with a Portable Church consultant, talking about all the things that need to be considered to create inviting and engaging environments in this location. He affirmed our location and encouraged us to make this move. Bottom line: this is a tremendous opportunity for our church.
We are entering into a fundraising campaign to enable our move. We are waiting to get some final numbers and scenarios together to share with you, but this will require a significant investment that goes above and beyond our normal monthly giving. Would you pray with us for God’s provision? Would you consider how you may contribute to the MOVE campaign? Would you commit to serve on one of our teams that make ministry happen? Would you invite your friends and neighbors to come and be a part of this exciting time in our church?
Thank you for being a part of this adventure with us!