All-Church Outdoor Gathering – May 31, 2020
We hope you will join us for our first in-person outdoor gathering on May 31st at Edmond Railyard in Downtown Edmond! We have rented the large outdoor seating space for a couple of hours for a time of encouragement, updates, singing, and vision for the coming weeks. The outdoor space is set up well for recommended social distancing practices, so we are encouraging everyone to do their best to be safe as we meet together. We are encouraging families to sit together and are asking parents to be responsible for their kids during the gathering. Here are a few things to make note of:
- START TIME IS DIFFERENT THAN SUNDAY WORSHIP!
- We will begin the gathering at 10:00 AM
- OUTDOOR SETUP
- There are tables with benches all around (though no backs on benches)
- It’s an open-air, covered pavilion where we’ll be meeting
- Bring chairs if you’d like to sit off to the side or for your own comfort
- We will provide hand sanitizer in convenient spots around the space
- PLAN TO ARRIVE EARLY
- Seating will be open at 9:30 AM
- Park in the north or south lots
- PLAN FOR ONE HOUR OF FOCUSED CONTENT
- Updates, Vision, Singing, Etc.
- PLAN FOR AN HOUR OR MORE TO CONNECT AND EAT
- Edmond Railyard has several options for food available for pre-order at your outdoor table
- THERE WILL BE A TODDLER AREA
- Artificial grass on the north end of the outdoor space for families who need the flexibility to move around
- Families with kids are welcome! Parents, please remain with your kids at all times and be sensitive to those around you who may wish for more space.
- RSM – REDEMPTION STUDENT MINISTRY TABLE
- Sign up for the RSM summer event and connect with ministry leaders and students
- GRADUATES CELEBRATED
- We will celebrate those who have graduated high school and college
- WATCH PARTY SIGNUPS
- We will have an info table available to find a Watch Party for the month of June worship gatherings
Here are some links to the Railyard Edmond restaurants. You can pre-order and have your food delivered outside! We’ll have a Redemption tab open at one or more places. We don’t want money to keep anyone away! Note: no outside food is allowed in the Railyard.
Blue J’s Rockin’ Grill – Burgers