We are excited to announce that we will resume weekly in-person gatherings at Cheyenne Middle School starting July 12th at 10:30 AM.
The safety of our guests, volunteers and staff is very important to us. As we begin to meet again in person we want to make you aware of the steps we are taking as a church to keep you safe. Below is a list of policies and procedures we will have in place for in- person services as long as they are necessary to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
● Doors will be held open before and after the service to minimize contact.
● Every other row of chairs will be left empty and two chairs will be left empty between
● We will have individual prepackaged communion elements. We will not have shared
bread or cups. These elements will be set out by a volunteer wearing gloves.
● We ask you to bring coffee with you as it will not be provided.
● We will not distribute giving envelopes, Connect Cards, or any other materials.
● Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple stations.
● Masks are recommended, though they are not required. We will have a few available.
Redemption staff members and volunteers will be wearing masks when interacting with others. We will also have several rows of chairs reserved as a masks-required seating area.
● Please maintain social distance norms and do not hug or handshake.
When kids ministry re-opens (tdb):
● Volunteers will assist with childcare check-in so that only one person touches the iPad
● Kids’ areas and toys will be sanitized before and after the service. This is already a
normal practice for us, but will be reinforced.
For those who are unable to attend, please join us online!