March 30th, we kicked off a fundraising campaign to Move the Mission forward. People are our mission, and we want to to continue to take strategic steps to connect them with the gospel and help them live as authentic followers of Jesus.
Our MOVE THE MISSION campaign will enable us to move our worship gatherings to Sunday mornings at John Ross Elementary School, which is in a great location adjacent to Edmond North High School between Danforth and Covell. After consulting with experts who specialize in helping churches thrive in spaces like this, we’ve committed to raise $150,000 for capital investments for this project.
Would you prayerfully consider how you could help fund the Move the Mission campaign?
Why Partner with us to Move the Mission?
- Positions us in our “Plan-A” venue: a school.
- Enables us to reach more people by moving our worship gatherings to Sunday mornings.
- Opens up another night in the week for people to gather in gospel-centered community we call Redemption Groups.
- Provides us a fully-functioning church facility in 6-weeks’ time.
- Provides a fantastic environment for kids to learn, laugh, connect, and grow in the gospel.
- Allows for more than 300 people to gather in an inviting and engaging worship environment.
- Locates our worship gatherings near a growing and active area: I-35 and Covell.
- Places us in close proximity with those we are called to reach: people.
- Gives us a place we can call “home” for the next 2 to 5 years.
- Creates relationship opportunities for us to be a blessing to the people in our city.
Simply put, funding this project enables us to facilitate our mission by connecting with the greatest number of people in the shortest amount of time.